FourWin Automatic Car Wash System
|DIMENSIONS (L X W X H )-WITHOUT RAMP FOR STANDARD TYPE||7000 X 3800 X 3500 (MM)|
|DIMENSIONS (L XWX H)- WITHOUT RAMP FOR SQUEARE TUBE||7000 X 3500 X 3200 (MM)|
|WATER CONSUMPTION||110-120 LTR/CAR|
|SHAMPOO CONSUMPTION||15-20 ML /CAR|
|WATER PRESSURE||20-22 BAR AT PUMP DELIVERY|
|AIR PRESSURE||6 BAR COMPRESSED AIR|
|POWER||415 V +/- 10 V, 50 Hz 63 AMP MCB|
|WASH CAPACITY||20 CARS/HR|
|CONTROL PANEL||PLC (PROGRAMMABLE LOGIC CONTROLLER)|
- Material of Construction is SS 304.
- No of Nozzles on top wash for water spray is 12 nos with water pressure of 24 Bar & for shampoo spray is 12 nos.
- No of Nozzles on Underbody is 20 nos with water pressure of 24 Bar.
- Pump used is centrifugal vertical multistage pump which is maintenance free
- Efficiency Driven / Increase Productivity
- Helps in increasing customer satisfaction
- Reduces the dependency on manpower
- Can cater more load at any given time
- Saves electricity, water.
- Washes a vehicle in just 3 Min.
- 3 Phase electric supply (4Sq. mm X 4 C) : 415 V +/- 10 V, 50 Hz Up to our control panel.
- 63 Amp, 4 Pole MCB just before the control panel.
- Overhead water tank from ground level to 15ft height . The min. size of water tank should be 3000 Ltrs. Pipeline from Overhead tank to inlet of Pump should be 2″
- 6 bar compressed air connection upto our control panel.
- Y Shape Strainer in the inlet line before our pump (Y-Strainer size- 1 ¼” ).
- Covering / Shed for the entire system(Including pump & Panel, Shed Height- Above 5 Mtr. from ground level to top).
- Incoming Cable 4 Sq. mm X 4 Core + Earthing.
- PCC -6″ (150 mm –Thickness).
- Clear floor area for installation & Underbody pit.
- We needed Proper drainage line.
- FRL Unit in pneumatic inlet line.