FourWin Automatic Car Wash System
Fourwin Touchless Car Wash System an Inventive Solutions for Washing Equipment. The Touchless Car Wash Assuredly the finest equipment in India to serve best solution against manual washing.
The FourWin Touchless Carwash System does not use any brush to wash the car. Designed specifically for small, Medium & Premium Car sized in India, FourWin Touchless Car systems Uses High Pressure Water Along With Foaming shampoo. The system is controlled by using PLC (Programmable Logic Controller), which can control every activity such as time and steps of spraying process in order to get the optimum Results in short time. Fourwin Car wash is effectively work on challenging areas like car under chassis Area, Car Bonnet & Car Trunk area.
We exhibits a consistent performance of our Fourwin Touchless Car Wash System. We are India’s # No1 in Car Wash System with Effective, Excellence in Automotive Care. Authenticity & Secured product. Return of Investment in very small time spam.
|DIMENSIONS (L X W X H )-WITHOUT RAMP FOR STANDARD TYPE||7000 X 3800 X 3500 (MM)|
|DIMENSIONS (L XWX H)- WITHOUT RAMP FOR SQUEARE TUBE||7000 X 3500 X 3200 (MM)|
|WATER CONSUMPTION||110-120 LTR/CAR|
|SHAMPOO CONSUMPTION||15-20 ML /CAR|
|WATER PRESSURE||20-22 BAR AT PUMP DELIVERY|
|AIR PRESSURE||6 BAR COMPRESSED AIR|
|POWER||415 V +/- 10 V, 50 Hz 63 AMP MCB|
|WASH CAPACITY||20 CARS/HR|
|CONTROL PANEL||PLC (PROGRAMMABLE LOGIC CONTROLLER)|
- Material of Construction is SS 304.
- No of Nozzles on top wash for water spray is 12 nos with water pressure of 24 Bar & for shampoo spray is 12 nos.
- No of Nozzles on Underbody is 20 nos with water pressure of 24 Bar.
- Pump used is centrifugal vertical multistage pump which is maintenance free
- Efficiency Driven / Increase Productivity
- Helps in increasing customer satisfaction
- Reduces the dependency on manpower
- Can cater more load at any given time
- Saves electricity, water.
- Washes a vehicle in just 3 Min.
- 3 Phase electric supply (4Sq. mm X 4 C) : 415 V +/- 10 V, 50 Hz Up to our control panel.
- 63 Amp, 4 Pole MCB just before the control panel.
- Overhead water tank from ground level to 15ft height . The min. size of water tank should be 3000 Ltrs. Pipeline from Overhead tank to inlet of Pump should be 2″
- 6 bar compressed air connection upto our control panel.
- Y Shape Strainer in the inlet line before our pump (Y-Strainer size- 1 ¼” ).
- Covering / Shed for the entire system(Including pump & Panel, Shed Height- Above 5 Mtr. from ground level to top).
- Incoming Cable 4 Sq. mm X 4 Core + Earthing.
- PCC -6″ (150 mm –Thickness).
- Clear floor area for installation & Underbody pit.
- We needed Proper drainage line.
- FRL Unit in pneumatic inlet line.